Steady Networks Albuquerque, NM
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Steady Networks is a managed Information Technology services company based in Northern New Mexico. We are growing rapidly as we provide proactive Information Technology and Cybersecurity solutions for businesses between 15 to 200 employees. The company began in Santa Fe, NM and quickly expanded to Albuquerque, NM and Los Alamos, NM. As the world moves to more remote solutions, Steady Networks has begun to add clients outside of New Mexico. We work with many industries and professional services companies including manufacturing, legal, finance, accounting, and construction and we are developing a vertical niche within the Department of Defense Subcontractors as they begin to employ new mandatory Cybersecurity requirements. We have won Best Workplaces in Albuquerque 3 times and offer competitive compensation and employee benefits.
The position of Sales Manager provides the leadership for the sales function for Steady Networks. The position develops sales strategies and tactics for increasing the market share for Steady Networks products and services throughout the Southwestern region.
- Direct and coordinate activities involving sales of Steady Network products and services.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service.
- Review operational records and reports to project sales and determine profitability.
- Provide feedback and market information that supports determination of price schedules and discount rates.
- Prepare budgets and approve budget expenditures.
- Monitor customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts.
- Plan and direct staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and service programs.
- Direct, coordinate, and review activities in sales and service accounting and record-keeping.
- Confer or consult with department heads to plan advertising services and to secure information on equipment and customer specifications.
- Represent company at trade association meetings to promote services.
- Confer with potential customers regarding network service needs and advise customers.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business
- Five to ten years sales experience in information technology
- Possess a strong technical understanding of Information Technology (specifically Windows, Azure, Servers, Cloud, Office 365, Firewalls, and Wireless networks).
- Competency in analytical problem solving, customer/partner relationships, technology solution knowledge, project management, and business and sales strategy
- Skills in developing new relationships with customers and the ability to understand client business issues and needs
- Maintain a professional appearance, presentation, and communication skills appropriate for C-level clients
- Track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Experience and track record of closing opportunities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well with a wide range of people, both internally and externally
- Ability to convey complex concepts to people with varying levels of comfort and experience with technology
- The ability to manage complicated accounts by successfully interfacing with everybody from the technical contacts to the C-level executives
BusinessView all jobs at Steady Networks