Responsibilities of Automotive Technician:
Up to $45/hr and $5,000 sign-on bonus. Earn up to $120,000+ per year with bonus program!
Weekends off. Work Monday through Friday. No evenings.
Are you ready to move to the next level? Tired of working in a slow low volume shop? Ready to use state of the art equipment? Ready to work with the best sales team in the country?
We operate 4 state-of-the-art automotive repair shops. We are fast paced, well equipped and have ASE master certified technicians. We also have ongoing technical training. If you are looking to move to the next level in your career, we are the place to do it.
Great in house paid training and we promote from within. If you are looking to be on a top performing team and be appreciated for your hard work and commitment, come join us!
- Top compensation
- Medical and dental insurance coverage available
- 401k plan with matching
- Payroll deduction for Aflac
- Paid vacation
- 5-day work weeks - Monday through Friday. No evenings.
- Computer based and in-person training
- Use of the shop for repairs on personal cars
- Employee pricing for immediate family
- Closed Sundays
- Cash paid for additional ASE certifications
- Bonus plan
Requirements of Automotive Technician:
Technicians diagnose and perform repairs and maintenance on guest vehicles. Test drive and conduct thorough inspections on customer vehicles. Completely document all inspection findings. Ensure all steps of service are followed including setting tire pressure, topping off all fluids, resetting reminders and printing and installing oil change reminder stickers. Ensure all repairs and maintenance is done completely and correctly, lugs are tightened, filters are seated and sealed properly, drain plugs are seated and sealed properly and no grease or dirt is deposited inside the vehicle. Test drive every vehicle when work is completed and thoroughly test to ensure work has been done correctly and guest concerns have been addressed.
Strong Skills in the following areas:
- Vehicle Inspections
- Ability to perform a wide variety of vehicle repairs and maintenance
- Ability to diagnose a vehicle concern
- ASE Certifications
- Takes direction Well
- Great attitude, willing to do whatever is needed
- Always willing to learn and improve