Skip to Main Content

Executive Assistant to Broker - Real Estate

Stea Realty Group
Berkeley, CA
  • Posted: over a month ago
  • $70,000 to $90,000 Yearly
  • Full-Time
  • Benefits: medical,
Job Description

We are seeking an executive assistant to join our team! This is a work at home "remote" position for about 70% of the time + you'll need a car to visit the properties you'll be helping prep for the market in Oakland / Berkeley / Alameda the remaining 30% of the time.

What you'll do:

  • Client communication and support
  • Listing preparation and management
  • Transaction management / ensure deadlines are met
  • Maintain budget for each property and assure client reimbursement
  • Advertising, marketing and social media management
  • Have fun!

What you'll need:

  • Project management skills
  • Strong analysis and critical thinking skills
  • Deadline and detail-oriented
Company Description
Independent real estate brokerage

Stea Realty Group

Why Work Here?
A highly rewarding opportunity to help people through one of the largest and most exciting transactions of their lives.

Independent real estate brokerage

Address

2987 College Ave

Berkeley, CA
USA

Industry

Business

View all jobs at Stea Realty Group

What email should the hiring manager reach you at?

By clicking the button above, I agree to the ZipRecruiter Terms of Use and acknowledge I have read the Privacy Policy, and agree to receive email job alerts.