- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Provide oversight of all warehouse functions including but not limited to receiving, inventory management, shipping and delivery logistics, reconciliation of discrepancies, and providing a safe work environment. Knowledgeable of all warehouse functions and processes, active participant of daily activities. Direct and supervise the warehouse staff in a professional manner.
- Manage and have knowledge of all receiving processes and system operations, attention to detail and accuracy of all work performed. Actively participate in duties.
- Manage inventory placement and inventory identification, reconcile discrepancies, and insure movement of inventory is accurate and timely.
- Insure the fulfillment of customers’ orders are processed accurately and timely.
- Manage and have knowledge of all shipping processes and system operations, and the logistics to provide timely and accurate shipments. Actively participate in duties.
- Provide clear and professional communications to staff and all levels of management, Communicate professionally with customers from time to time as needed. Frequent communications with supervisor on personnel and operational opportunities. Receive direction from supervisor and insure requirements are followed through in a timely manner.
- Provide oversight and direction to warehouse staff. Manage under the direction of Human Resources all staff personnel duties including hiring, disciplining, and termination.
- Promote a safe and respectful work environment.
- Conduct staff meetings to promote team engagement on safety and operation activities.
- Insure staff is trained and competent.
- Insure all company policies and procedures are adhered to by self and staff.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Strong business acumen within the areas of warehouse material handling and distribution management.
- Experienced leader in Inventory management and the ability to manage process improvement.
- Demonstrated ability managing a high volume shipping and receiving profit center.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong Customer Focus; is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of the customer, and the ability to effectively build relationships.
- High sense of urgency and drives for results.
- Ability to effectively build and manage teams.
- Computer proficiency and possess relevant IT skills in MS Office applications, Inventory Management Systems and working knowledge of ERP systems.
- Ability to prioritize to meet deadlines and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet objectives within a prescribed time period.
- Motivated self-started who can work independently and is proactive.
- Manage and supervise all business activities of staff.
- Manage and supervise all staff personnel/human resource activities.
- Responsible for staff competencies and performance
- This job operates in a professional warehouse environment. This role routinely uses standard warehouse equipment such as forklifts, rolling ladders, and other material handling tools. Use of office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Ability to bend, stoop, lift up to 65 lbs., climb ladders, and work on material handling equipment such as forklifts and other moving apparatus.
- Work in a uncontrolled temperature environment and in a controlled temperature environment.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
- This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Limited travel is expected for this position.
Required Education and Experience
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in business or related field; or combined Associate’s degree with 3 to 5 years’ experience in an inventory management or distribution level position. Minimum High School degree or GED equivalent combined with 5 or more years’ experience in an inventory management or distribution level position.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree in business or related field; or combined Associate’s degree with 5 of more years’ experience in inventory management
- Preferred 3-5 years in an inventory management or distribution level experience preferred.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
Position requires the individual to be able to work in the United States. This position would not be eligible for visa sponsorship.
Stauffer Glove and Safety is an EEO/AA/Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability Employer
Stauffer Glove & Safety
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Stauffer Glove & Safety