If you have experience working as Bench Jeweler, and are looking for an exciting new career, please read on!
Stauer is a premier “luxury for less” jewelry company based in the US! We have over 2.5 million clients who come to us for rubies, sapphires, emeralds, tanzanite and Italian gold jewelry nationwide! We are major dealers in luxury vintage watches too. We are based in Burnsville, Minnesota and Richmond, Virginia with over 16 years of success in direct marketing and designing luxury jewelry and fine watches from around the world.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Cut, shape and re-size precious metals into jewelry pieces using cutting and carving tools.
- Restore damaged or broken pieces, select appropriate gems and clean and
- Produce a quality polish on all items of jewelry in a timely manner
- Execute different finishes on an item of jewelry
- Ability to unset stones without damage
- Execute quality pave and bead setting
- Repair broken clasps, rings, watches, chains and other pieces.
- Ability to repair and rebuild bezel
- Ability to string pearls and other beads
- Responsible for stone setting (all types), ring sizing, jewelry repair, soldering, prong re-tipping, assembly, and polishing
- Other duties as assigned
- 3 years’ experience in bench jewelry repair required.
- Experience in all metals, including gold, platinum and silver
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and have an appreciation that our customers come first and providing world-class service is our mission.
- Advanced knowledge of jeweler's tools, machinery and equipment including jewelry engravers
- A good decision maker with strong problem-solving skills
- Must be detail oriented
- Ability to change watch batteries, adjust watchbands and change watch crystals
- Active contribution to maximize financial return of precious metal recoveries
- Ability to work independently and with others to communicate repair information concerning policies and procedures
Earn competitive compensation and great benefits including company matched retirement, vacation pay, medical insurance, vision plan, tuition reimbursement for industry related classes or certifications, and merchandise discounts, regular day hours a plus (no retail nights and weekends), A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, and ability to do what you love!
Stauer website: www.stauer.com
Pre-employment testing is required, background check and drug test will be conducted.
Nextten Stauer, LLC is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all applicants and employees. EOE / AA /Disabled Employer.