Must have large U.S. Commercial Banking Experience and recent experience with large syndicated loans.
· A four year degree is required in Finance, Economics, or Accounting
· At least 8 years’ experience working for a large U.S. Commercial Bank
· A Minimum of 8 years’ of recent experience in the following:
o Working for a large U.S. Commercial Bank.
o Your current position is as a Senior Credit Analyst or Senior Commercial Credit Underwriter.
o Must be handling large syndicated loans or transactions of $100 M plus.
· Must have involvement with one of the following:
o Commercial Real Estate.
o MNC - Technology within Banking - large sectors like Oracle, SAP, Google, Etc.,
o Commodities Finance within Banking.
· Underwriting of new credit facilities
· Analyzing financial statements, operating agreements, and cash flow statements.
· Modeling complex financial scenarios.
· Performing credit reviews.
· Partner with Senior Relationship Managers to manage existing relationships, and cultivate new ones.
· Loan documentation.
· Market research and analysis.
· Ongoing portfolio management.
Excellent salary- six figures plus bonus. Local candidates only, No relocation.