POSITION: In Home Sales Representative-Sunrooms DFW
CLOSING DATE: Position Immediately Available and Closed When Filled
BENEFITS: Full-Time Benefits Eligible
OVERVIEW: Statewide Remodeling is looking to grow its Sunroom division and is seeking a dynamic, self-starting individual that demonstrates initiative and commitment as a Sales Designer. A Sales Designer will provide knowledge and expertise to customers of the products available.
COMPANY DESCRIPTION: Statewide Remodeling was started in 1994. Since inception, the company has grown to over $60 million in annual sales, and has become the largest remodeling company in Texas and is ranked #18 in size in the U.S. by Qualified Remodeling Magazine. Today, we have offices and showrooms in Dallas, Austin, Houston, and San Antonio to accommodate our 60,000+ customers. We offer our customers workmanship guarantees for as long as they own their homes and also a money-back satisfaction guarantee in writing.When you want to improve the beauty and overall efficiency of your home, trust the experts at Statewide Remodeling. We're a locally owned and nationally ranked remodeling company.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Follow prescribed methods and sales techniques
- Communicate effectively with customers to ensure high customer satisfaction scores
- Available for occasional after hours on call and emergency response
- Other duties as assigned.
- Previous Sales experience in construction projects;
- Some weekends may be required;
- Experience working in an home remodeling environment in a similar role;
- Time management and organizational skills;
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal);
- Energetic and enthusiastic personality, with a patient and calming manner;
- Team player with the ability to take on more and grow with the role and company!
- BILINGUAL A PLUS
H.S. Diploma or GED.
Physical Demands: While performing duties of job, employee is occasionally required to move around, sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls, reach with hands and arms, talk and hear. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment: The work is performed in an office setting and in the field at job sites. While in the office, the noise level is moderate. While in the field at a job site, the employee is exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time. The noise level is normally moderate.
Dress code: Company supplied shirts with logo, or plain shirt acceptable. No faded, dirty, stained etc. clothing allowed. There is no specified uniform for this position
Schedule: Monday through Friday. Appointments may be scheduled on Saturday. If so, employee is expected to be available.
Have reliable transportation
Be willing to work Saturdays 9am - 3pm
Have a valid and current Drivers License
Pass a Criminal Background Check
Candidates should be confident, coach-able and have an outgoing personality with great communication skills.