- Work for the largest remodeling company in Texas
- Guaranteed base + Lucrative Bonus
- Flexible, full & part-time positions available
- Great Benefits and uncapped bonus structure
- Opportunity to build your resume and gain marketing skills
- Work with a team that provides a fun and competitive culture.
Salary: $12 to $17/hr. (Plus uncapped bonuses)
Job Type: Part-Time or Full-Time
Do you enjoy talking with people? Would you like the flexibility to work a variety of venues? Would you like to be in control of your earning potential? Then we would love to talk to you.
Statewide Remodeling, Inc. the largest home improvement company in Texas is expanding its workforce. We are appointment setters to meet the demands of our expansion. When you join our team – which has doubled in size in the past year – you’ll be part of a family-oriented company that is invested in your future.
Statewide Remodeling is a locally owned, nationally ranked company that has earned Consumer’s Choice Award for the past 13 years in a row and our employees are no exception to our standard of excellence. We recruit, train, and retrain talented individuals with a drive to succeed.
As a new employee, you’ll be trained in all our products and be able to deliver interactive presentations that will teach communication skills and negotiation tactics to excel in this role. This position is also a perfect entrance into more career opportunities in our company.
Why work for us?
- Full-time or Part-time positions available with flexible schedules
- Rewarding and secure pay structures with uncapped performance bonuses
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Receive ongoing training and mentoring to ensure success, no experience required!
- Work with a team of talented professionals who enjoys what they do
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Be the liaison between potential customers and Statewide
- Development and coordination of marketing strategies
- Promote Statewide’s products and services to prospective and existing clients
- Document and update customers records based on interactions
- Excellent customer service & communication skills
- Ability to speak publicly with confidence
- Self-motivated and comfortable working independently
- Friendly, resilient, outgoing and assertive
- Ability to move around a given venue
- Bilingual is a PLUS!
Benefits offered: ·
- PTO – Paid Time Off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Gym membership or discounts
- Employee discounts
- Flexible schedules
Overtime often available: