- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Tired of positions where you have little room to implement ideas and there is only limited growth? Come join a rapidly growing, fun real estate team where the sky is the limit!
The Stateside Residential Real Estate Team is in search of a talented and dynamic Operations Manager who is looking to roll up their sleeves and help support and build systems for a rapidly growing residential real estate team serving the DC metropolitan area.
The Operations Manager is the CEO/Team Lead’s right hand in the business and is deeply committed to supporting the growth of the team and business and in achieving greater and greater levels of success. This position is ideal for a motivated self-starter who is looking to grow his/her own skills, implement systems and ideas, and develop into a supportive leader/manager within the organization.
The Operations Manager is both a leader and a key driver in the growing expansion of the business. This manager is the master of systems, consistently seeking new, innovative, and efficient business processes that save time and money. As a key leader, the Operations Manager increases the ability of the team to process transactions, freeing the Sales Team to focus more on generating transactions than closing them. This person relishes the opportunity to build, implement, and manage multiple systems, and is seen throughout the organization as the expert on efficiency and systems. This person exhibits a drive to use systems as a strategic tool for creating an advantage for the organization.
As the success of the business grows, this individual will be responsible for hiring, training, and leading additional department members to ensure all administrative tasks of the lead agent’s business continue to be completed to high standards with maximum efficiency. They will also be responsible for leading the sales department from a systems/accountability position.
- $60,000-$80,000 base salary with bonus potential based on performance
- Potential to build role into Director of Operations/Chief Operations Officer, with accompanying salary increase
$60,000 - $80,000Responsibilities:
- The Operations Manager builds, implements, and manages all systems for transaction coordination, internal communication, client communication, financial management, information management, central database management, and marketing.
- Assists as needed in documenting the systems of other departments, including customer service, buyer, seller, lead generation, tracking, and expansion systems. The Operations Manager will ensure these are documented via an Operations Manual and by video.
- Oversees all financial systems, including maintaining the books, paying the bills, handling payroll, ensuring the collection of commissions, maintaining the budget, and generating financial reports. Determines metrics in conjunction with the CEO/Team Lead and tracks metrics. Reports metrics to CEO and team weekly and/or on an as needed basis. Knows all numbers at all times and advises on strategies on how to improve metrics and implement systems to achieve this task.
- Oversees all contracts through closing and manages all aspects of the operations and sales portion of the closing process.
- Creates and maintains an operations manual that documents all systems and standards in writing and in video.
- Coordinates the purchase, installation, and maintenance of all office equipment.
- Is responsible for hiring, training, consulting, and holding accountable all additional administrative department members.
- Is responsible for hiring, training, consulting, and holding accountable all additional sales agents.
- Is responsible for overseeing all company marketing & branding processes and procedures.
- Maintains all accountability for sales quotas and mentors to help hit monthly, quarterly and annual goals.
- Responsible for all sales tracking and all ROI tracking for lead systems.
- Responsible for all training on all systems and making sure each person is knowledgeable and using our lead plans.
- Responsible for building and maintaining all action plans.
- Responsible for all of the listing process and managing who does what to get it closed.
- Responsible for all onboarding of agents and holding them accountable to their 30-60-90’s.
- Responsible for creation and implementation of all accountability/onboarding materials (manuals, 30-60-90’s and 1st 100 days)
- All administrative department members
- All sales agents from a systems and accountability standpoint
- Leads manager. Ensure all clients are captured in our CRM and are nurtured and supported throughout the sales process. Keeps a constant bird’s eye view on all leads and assigns leads to agents based on client/agent fit and availability.
- Gatekeeper for CEO/Team Lead.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1–3 years of service and management experience
- 3–5 years of administrative experience, preferably in real estate
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Financial management skills
- Great ability to focus
- Concerned about doing things the right way
- Calm under pressure
- Learning based
- Service-based attitude
- Proven ability to succeed
- Growth focused
Keller Williams Realty is an American technology and international real estate franchise with headquarters in Austin, Texas. They claimed to be the largest real estate franchise in a number of agents and sales volume for 2018 and 2019. It is operated by a holding company named KWx which was formed in 2020.
Stateside Residential Real Estate Team
AddressFalls Church, VA
BusinessView all jobs at Stateside Residential Real Estate Team