This is an exciting opportunity for a success-driven, self-motivated individual who functions well in an independent working environment and wants to take a business and help it reach stabilization and even grow to the next level!
We are an independently owned and operated company with a passion for creating the most value possible for our customers and for providing the best solutions to their storage and moving challenges.
Our core values:
- We have honesty and integrity in all that we do.
- We are committed to excellence.
- We possess a positive spirit with a can-do attitude.
- We work hard with energy and enthusiasm.
- We seek to serve others.
- We strive for continuous improvement and growth.
In this position, you will be essential in creating a friendly and welcoming environment for our customers where we can identify and meet their needs, exceed their expectations, and provide the most personal and enjoyable storage experience possible. If you share our core values, have an entrepreneur's outlook, and are excited by this opportunity, we would love to hear from you!
- Maximize sales objectives with every prospective customer via the phone, web, or in person.
- Work with customers to identify their needs and provide solutions that will contribute to the best storage experience possible.
- Get out in the community and directly market to businesses and individuals.
- Sell/Upsell high-quality merchandise and services such as locks, boxes, moving supplies, tenant insurance, etc.
- Build customer loyalty by treating everyone like a VIP and by consistently exceeding their expectations.
- Meet company financial goals by posting payments, processing bank deposits, pursuing collections, and upholding state lien procedures – all in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensure the facility is held to the highest standards of presentation by cleaning units, sweeping, picking up around the property, and performing other general maintenance tasks.
- Perform at a high level without constant supervision.
- Any candidate must be in full alignment with our company’s core values but also have an owner's/entrepreneur's mindset and a fanatical commitment to taking care of our customers.
- The ideal candidate should have experience in one of the various customer-centered selling roles including but not limited to: retail sales, sales associate, restaurants, customer service, retail manager, etc.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent. College degree is a plus.
- Minimum of 2 years sales and/or customer service experience.
- The ideal candidate absolutely loves working with people and derives energy and fulfillment from customer interaction.
- The candidate must be well-versed in a Windows operating system, Microsoft Office products, and should know their way around computers very well in general. The candidate must be able to adapt and learn our storage management/POS software.
- Ability to perform light maintenance.
- No prior storage facility experience is required!
- Great Company Culture
- Flexible Work Hours
- Competitive Pay and Benefits
- Opportunity to contribute/implement creative marketing ideas
- Opportunity to get out of the office and market directly to businesses and individuals in the community