- Expired: April 17, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
For more than 25 years, TheraCare has been dedicated to setting the standards for excellence for multi-service healthcare, developmental and educational programs. Our philosophy reflects professionals working collaboratively with families, communities and children to maximize each childs potential.
We are seeking a dynamic Service Coordinator looking for a comprehensive and rewarding experience, facilitating the provision of collaborative, family-centered, community-based services through the coordination and collaboration among providers of services for families with infants/toddlers with developmental disabilities. In this role, you will monitor and coordinate services as set forth by the Individualized Family Service Plan, working to ensure family satisfaction with service provision.
- Mobile/paperless SC App
- Competitive salary and benefits (medical/dental/401(k)/vision/ESOP)
- Thorough training and supervision
- Availability of clinical resources to aid in professional growth
- Work/life balance and autonomy - Ability to work remote
- Semi-monthly pay
- Professional development opportunities
- Opportunity for Employee Referral Bonuses
Qualified candidates will have experience working as an Early Intervention Service Coordinator and possess at least a Bachelors Degree in a Human Services field. Successful candidates will have excellent attention to detail regarding note and report submission, possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, have the ability to liaise and collaborate with professionals in various disciplines and at different levels in order to best advocate for needs of children and be willing to travel to various settings for service coordination.
AddressNew York, NY
BusinessView all jobs at Staten Island