Sales Support Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Company Overview –
We’re premium craftsmen providing artisan-quality, luxury doors and windows, and the quality of our product is matched only by our exemplary service. We hold your hand and make the design, purchase, and installation experience comfortable, easy, and worry-free. We specialize in end-to-end door and window design, fabrication and installation experiences provided direct to builders and homeowners.
Stately is growing year over year and maintains its entrepreneurial/start-up style environment. We pride ourselves on building our team with leaders who have expert knowledge in their field and are passionate about creating. As a team, we believe in unshakable ethics, dreams delivered, unmatched quality, loving our journey, intelligent ambition, welcoming innovation, and winning together!
Job Summary –
We are looking for a qualified Sales Support Specialist to join our team. You will provide support to sales representatives. Your job will be to help get the sales team selling by eliminating obstacles and providing administrative support. Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with knowledge of sales and customer service best practices. You should also be able to interpret sales metrics and be goal oriented. We expect you to perform well in a team environment and have exceptional people skills.
Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to creating and maintaining good customer relationships and ensuring smooth sales team support.
Core Accountabilities and Responsibilities –
· Provide troubleshooting assistance for customer orders, account statuses and relevant problems
· Lead management and reporting
· Assist with logistics and/or project management support.
· Manage sales tracking tools and report on important information
· Keep record of sales trends and process changes
· Review pending orders and specific customer requests
· Identify customer needs and help customers through the process post sale
· Proven work experience as a sales support specialist or relevant role
· Hands on experience with ERP and CRM systems preferred
· Sales experience preferred
· Proficiency with MS Office Suite, particularly MS Excel
· In-depth understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
· Excellent communication skills
· Analytical and multitasking skills
· Teamwork and motivational skills
Job Type: Full-time
· Dental insurance
· Health insurance
· Paid time off
· Vision insurance
· Day shift
Work Location: One location
Stately Doors & Windows
2500 2nd Street SWAlbuquerque, NM
Get fresh Door Sales jobs daily straight to your inbox!