StateServ-HospiceLink provides industry-leading DME management solutions that simplify administration to boost operational efficiencies, contain costs, enhance quality of care, and ultimately increase patient satisfaction. With our innovative technology and unmatched expertise, we provide the visibility and insights our clients need to make timely, informed decisions and drive meaningful results. We serve over 100,000 patients every day spanning all 50 states
- Performs research and generates sales leads for prospective clients and effectively introduces the StateServ/Hospicelink suite of services.
- Develops compelling proposals and presents to decision makers to negotiate and close contracts within designated accounts.
- Populates key account information within SalesForce to assist in the furtherance of sales development. Works effectively to ensure mutually satisfactory agreements and renewals that maximize services for the client while achieving company profitability targets.
- Support corporate initiatives as delegated and drive through completion of projects.
- Develops relationships with the leadership and decision makers of hospice prospects in designated areas to close new business opportunities for the company by effectively introducing the suite of services that StateServ/Hospicelink offers through webinars and phone meetings.
- Meets with clients and customers to effectively develop, maintain and strengthen multiple relationships with current client customers at corporate, regional, and local levels and provides information and opportunities available from StateServ/Hospicelink.
- Provides regular status reports on work as described in the Company’s contact management system
- Enters and captures contact information in the contact management database to build out markets, manage activities and ensure information regarding customer interactions, trainings and reports are up to date. Monitors and reports on activities and provides relevant management information.
Knowledge Skills & Abilities:
Education, Licensure or Certification:
- A thorough knowledge and understanding of general business management as normally obtained through the
completion of a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or a related field of study
Work Experience or Related Experience:
- One to two years of direct sales experience is preferred or experience in which the incumbent has proven successful experience engaging, identifying and understanding the customers’ needs and closing the sale
- Hospice, durable medical equipment, pharmacy, managed care or other pertinent health care services industry experience preferred
Specialized Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- A thorough knowledge of common sales communication techniques, identification of the clients’ value proposition and presentation of solution-based sales. The ability to utilize this knowledge to engage prospective clients, effectively develop proposals and solutions and negotiate contracts is required
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills are required to perform the functions as described, including the ability to present compelling solutions, persuade key stakeholders and negotiate contracts
- The ability to be proactive and self-directed utilizing good time management, decision-making, and organization skills is required. Incumbents must be able to prioritize multiple tasks
- A good understanding of StateServ/Hospicelink's products, technologies, selling strategies and internal business functions is necessary to become proficient and competent in this role
- Must have the ability to work in a fast pace entrepreneurial environment
Travel Requirements and Conditions
- Travel including overnight travel from 0% to 50% of the time, depending on assigned tasks
StateServ-HospiceLink offers a rewarding, casual, fun work environment to include competitive benefits and compensation. We welcome new ideas and innovative thinkers. If you want to do meaningful work that is truly helping people, come join our growing team and make a difference!