StateServ Medical Birmingham, AL
- Posted: over a month ago
- $50,000 to $60,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision
StateServ-HospiceLink provides industry-leading DME management solutions that simplify administration to boost operational efficiencies, contain costs, enhance quality of care, and ultimately increase patient satisfaction. With our innovative technology and unmatched expertise, we provide the visibility and insights our clients need to make timely, informed decisions and drive meaningful results. We serve over 100,000 patients every day spanning all 50 states
- Responsible for identifying and screening providers for existing clients to achieve better business outcomes for both the client and the company to include customer satisfaction and increased financial health.
- Negotiates pricing schedules and contracts for new and active clients to ensure internal and external client expectations are being met.
- Develops reports to provide utilization and ordering patterns to providers to assess performance and to ensure educated decisions are being made that are mutually beneficial for all parties.
- On an on-going basis, this roll conducts pricing analytics to ascertain profitability and track alignment with organizational targets and standards.
- Provides pricing data to internal stakeholder such as client services and sales for assistance needed in pending client transactions to secure current and future business opportunities.
- Utilizes and maintains project/ task management software to record client information, transactions and developments of provider relationships for internal workload tracking.
- Supports Sales and Implementation Teams by providing data, conducting market trends, collaborating on negotiation strategies, and maintaining the health of the network to fulfill prospective client RFPs and on-boarding efforts
- Processes contracting documents, including updating all contracting software systems and recruitment files to ensure provider compliance with network standards.
Required knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the role include the following:
Education, Work Experience or Related Experience:
- Knowledge of general business administration as normally obtained through the completion of a degree in business administration
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience is required
Specialized Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- A solid understanding of contract negotiation and analytics to perform the work described above
- General business financial acumen required and usually obtained through work experience, education or training
- Durable medical equipment, pharmacy, managed care or other pertinent health care services industry experience is preferred
- Must have strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret and perform cost benefit financial analyses
- Strong negotiation, organizational, planning, communication and follow up skills are required to perform the functions as described
- Working knowledge of a PC, business and communications software (MS Office) and web-based tools are required
- The ability to be proactive and self-directed utilizing good time management, decision-making, and organization skills is required.
- Incumbents must be able to prioritize multiple tasks
- Must have the ability to work effectively in a fast pace entrepreneurial environment
- The ability to maintain confidentiality of patient information and follow standard operating procedures with regard to patient data to ensure compliance with HIPAA is required
Physical Requirements and Demands:
- Regular eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity is required to operate office equipment
StateServ MedicalWhy Work Here?
Help us make a difference!
StateServ-HospiceLink provides industry-leading DME management solutions that simplify administration to boost operational efficiencies, contain costs, enhance quality of care, and ultimately increase patient satisfaction. With our innovative technology and unmatched expertise, we provide the visibility and insights our clients need to make timely, informed decisions and drive meaningful results. We serve over 100,000 patients every day spanning all 50 states.
2625 2nd Ave N.Birmingham, AL