Stateserv/Hospicelink is hiring a new Client Services Consultant. Come join our winning and growing team!
This role acts as a liaison and engages in account management and relationship activities by serving as the primary contact for a number of assigned accounts. This includes proactively identifying and resolving customer service issues and implementing training and education for new and existing clients and DME providers. Additionally, this position is also actively engaged in lead generation activities to support a qualified pipeline of potential hospice clients.
- With a solid understanding of the organization’s processes, this role builds and maintains relationships with clients and network partners initiating contact via phone, email and in-person meetings at all levels of the client network provider organizations. Addresses areas of concern and identifies opportunities for improvement to ensure client satisfaction. This may include coordinating conference calls with organizational stakeholders and clients to address and resolve client challenges.
- Meets with clients and attends conferences to effectively develop, maintain and strengthen multiple relationships with current client customers at corporate, regional and local levels and provide information and opportunities available from StateServ/Hospicelink. Additionally, generates leads for prospective clients by effectively introducing the StateServ/Hospicelink suite of services.
- Understands client contracts with regard to terms and conditions, renewal dates and any additional service amendments. Works effectively to ensure mutually satisfactory agreements and renewals that maximize services for the client while achieving company profitability targets.
- Takes a lead role in the implementation of new clients as well transitioning DME providers by working effectively with internal divisions to ensure actions are handled in an appropriate and timely manner. This includes conducting educational sessions via on-site trainings, conferences calls, webinars, computer share, etc. to keep clients apprised of StateServ/Hospicelink operations and new initiatives. Monitors client progress, claims, calls/contacts, payables.
- Ensures effective working relationships between clients and DME providers by monitoring activities and providing analytics and reports that provide insight into the nature of operations. May encourage and/or influence changes in operations to increase productivity, profit margins and effective utilization.
Marginal or Additional Functions:
- Enters and captures contact information in the contact management database to build out territories, manage activities and ensure information regarding customer interactions, trainings and reports are up to date. Monitors and reports on activities and provides relevant management information.
- Performs other duties as assigned or apparent.
Knowledge, Skills or Abilities:
Education, Licensure or Certification:
- A thorough knowledge and understanding of general business management as normally obtained through the completion of a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or a related field of study
Work Experience or Related Experience:
- One year of sales experience is required or experience in which the incumbent has been engaged in identifying and understanding the customers’ needs, providing solutions and presenting recommendations. Three to four years professional sales experience is strongly preferred
- Experience managing a project from inception to implementation is strongly preferred. Experience conducting training sessions is also preferred
- Operational experience in a hospice environment is strongly preferred
- Experience in the healthcare or medical fields in which incumbents have gained a thorough understanding of durable medical equipment is strongly preferred
Specialized Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Knowledge of common sales communication techniques, identification of the clients’ value proposition and presentation of solution based sales. The ability to utilize this knowledge to engage clients and manage accounts is required
- The means and ability to work from a home office to accomplish objectives and tasks as described
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills are required to perform the functions as described, including the ability to present information and training to varied clients
- A basic understanding of the operations of the durable medical equipment industry and hospice industry
- The ability to be proactive and self-directed utilizing good time management, decision-making, and organization skills is required. Incumbents must be able to prioritize multiple tasks
- A good understanding of StateServ/Hospicelink's products, technologies, selling strategies and internal business functions is necessary to become proficient and competent in this role
- Working knowledge of a PC, business and communications software (MS Office, SalesForce) and web-based tools are required
Travel Requirements and Conditions:
- Extensive travel is required including overnight travel at least 40% - 50% of the time to visit clients and providers