DCYF Social Service Specialist 3 COVID-19 Care - Internal Only
State of Washington Olympia, WA
- Expired: May 08, 2020. Applications are no longer accepted.
DCYF is seeking current DCYF employees in King, Snohomish, and Benton counties to volunteer to supervise and support children and youth in Emergency Quarantine Centers. While this is a voluntary effort, you will be compensated four ranges (approximately 20%) above you current base salary while performing these duties, and return to your normal position and salary once concluded.
We are looking for current DCYF Social Service Specialist 3's to care for children who are either COVID-19 positive, or who may have been exposed to COVID-19. There are three locations:
- Cedar Springs Camp, 4820 State Route 92, Lake Stevens, WA 98258
- Visitation Center, 4045 Delridge Way SW, Seattle, WA 98106
- Bethel Church, 600 Shockley Road, Richland, WA 99352
Staff who are vulnerable to the virus (CDC information here) should not volunteer for this duty.
Some of what you will be doing:
- Work scheduled shifts on a 24/7 basis; 12-hour shift with four days on three days off, then three days on, four days off.
- Responsibilities include supervising social service specialists, providing direct care and supervision, assessing and responding appropriately to meet children's needs, and engaging in various educational or social activities with residents.
Who should apply?
Current DCYF staff who are Social Service Specialists.
For more information regarding this recruitment, please contact:
- Cedar Springs Camp, Yen Lawlor & Hannah VanVeen
- Visitation Center, Angela Edwards & Lisa McKee
- Bethel Church, Jenna Kiser & Kevin Sharp-Smith
How do I apply?
Click "Apply" and submit your applicant profile. No cover letter or additional materials are required.
This is open to current DCYF employees only.
DCYF is an equal opportunity employer and supports equity, diversity, inclusion, and respect.
Need accommodation throughout the application/interview process? Unable to apply on-line? Contact the Recruitment team at email@example.com or (360) 628-0114 or the Telecommunications Device for the Deaf at 800-833-6388
Experiencing technical difficulties creating, accessing or completing your application? Call NEOGOV toll-free at (855)524-5627 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To take advantage of Veteran's preference please attach your DD-214, member 4 long-form, or your NGB-22. Please black out your social security number prior to attaching.
Employment Type: Agency Internal - Non-Permanent