A successful Entry Level Sales Manager is a jack-of-all-trades. A leader, a mentor, a strategist, and a trainer. A strategic Customer Service Manager takes ownership of the performance and actions of his/her sales team. Their day includes one on one coaching sessions with each member of the team. This is an important activity that helps drive results and ensures that our customer needs are cared for.
The ideal candidate will possess superior interpersonal and communication skills and apply a results-driven approach to sales management. This person will facilitate the sales process with acute knowledge of our product. The Sales Manager will drive a diverse group of Customer Service Consultants toward success and consistently coach and mentor his/her team to achieve aggressive sales goals of a high-growth company. Through education, innovation, understanding and teamwork, you will help build revenue, develop customer service and brand awareness.
- Support Sales & Marketing initiatives by driving improvement of department/ operations processes.
- Gain management support and hold team members accountable to timelines and expectations. Regularly communicate progress as well as roadblocks and facilitate resolutions to issues.
- Track and collect results of continuous improvement efforts, prepare reports to leadership and identify risk mitigation steps to ensure project success.
- Coach and mentor team members on process improvement methods and certifications within the organization.
- Lead efforts to maintain and evolve teams training program process, documentation, and offerings.
- 2-4 years professional experience or, in the absence of such knowledge, demonstrated experience in leading process improvement projects for a team or teams.
- Understanding of sales and marketing processes preferred or, in the absence of such knowledge, willingness and ability to learn such processes quickly.
- Capabilities to lead, influence, and facilitate change in all levels of the organization through project management skills, holding others accountable, and coaching and mentoring.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills and ability to handle changing priorities.