# Job Summary
This position exists to, independently or in collaboration with others, design, develop, and implement the Opiate Product Registration Fee Program (OPRFP), work with contracted vendor to ensure database and data extraction tools are built to specification, apply data analytics to interpret, draw conclusions and make recommendations regarding the opiate product registration fee based on statutory direction. This position will also ensure compliance in reporting and data quality/integrity; extract specific data from the OPRFP database and provide preliminary analysis and interpretation; develop and analyze processes, procedures and performance metrics pertinent to the effectiveness and success of this complex state program.
This program is a vital component of the State's efforts to combat the opioid abuse epidemic. The Legislature and Governor acted to create the OPRFP during the 2019 Session.
Bachelor's degree in business management, project management or related field AND 1 year of project management experience
Two years of project management experience
- Experience leading projects utilizing principles of project management
- Experience planning, coordinating and leading business process design for a complex, highly visible program to fund the statewide opioid epidemic response
- Ability to develop and document work flow processes
- Computer experience sufficient to produce flow charts and develop diagrams
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Leadership skills sufficient to effectively facilitate meetings and bring groups and committees to productive and solutions - focused conclusions.
- Experience in working with Federal and State controlled substances laws and regulations
- Knowledge of National Drug Codes and other resources to identify pharmaceutical products
- Knowledge of the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration's Automated Reports and Consolidation Ordering System (ARCOS) data file structure
- Project Management Certification
This position requires successful completion of a background check and satisfactory reference checks:
Why Work For Us
GREAT BENEFITS PACKAGE! The State of Minnesota offers a comprehensive benefits package including low cost medical and dental insurance, employer paid life insurance, short and long term disability, pre-tax flexible spending accounts, retirement plan, tax-deferred compensation, generous vacation and sick leave, and 11 paid holidays each year.
How to Apply
Click "Apply" at the bottom of the page. If you have questions about applying for jobs, contact the job information line at 651-259-3637.
For additional information about the application process, go to http://www.mn.gov/careers.
If you have questions about the position, contact Barb Carter at Barbara.email@example.com.
- * *
The State of Minnesota is an equal opportunity, affirmative action, and veteran-friendly employer. We are committed to providing culturally responsive services to all Minnesotans. The State of Minnesota recognizes that a diverse workforce is essential and strongly encourages qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans to apply.
We will make reasonable accommodations to all qualified applicants with disabilities. If you are an individual with a disability who needs assistance or cannot access the online job application system, please contact the job information line at 651-259-3637 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate what assistance you need.
Job Title: OPRFP Project Manager - Project Consultant
Job ID: 36291
Who May Apply: Open to all qualified job seekers
Date Posted: 10/11/2019
Closing Date: 10/21/2019
Hiring Agency/Seniority Unit: Pharmacy Board
Hiring Agency: Pharmacy Board
Division/Unit: Opiate Product Registration Fee Program
Work Hours: 08:00am - 04:30pm
Days of Work: Monday - Friday
Travel Required: No
Salary Range: $23.74 - $34.86/hourly
Classified Status: Unclassified
Job Class: Project Consultant
Working Title: OPRFP Project Manager