Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Come Grow With Us!
State Insurance USA, with locations in Fort Myers and Estero, is growing our team! We have an opportunity for someone like you to be our new Full Time Customer Service Representative. You have a passion for helping others and you put that into practice by providing guidance and support to clients so that they have the right coverage to meet their needs. You have excellent attention to detail and enjoy the creative challenge of problem solving to ensure client satisfaction and retention. As our Customer Service Representative, you bring your insurance customer service experience in order to build rapport with clients, and are committed to pursuing continuing education to stay on the forefront of insurance industry trends.
If you have a friendly disposition and professional demeanor, apply to join our excellent team today!
- Bonus Opportunities
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Growth Opportunities
- Continuing Education Support
- Hands On Training
- Each interaction is an opportunity for you to educate, advise, and cross sell clients.
- Utilize your exemplary attention to detail to issue insurance documentation, update client information, and assist with payments.
- Use your savvy skills to assist with policy changes.
- Utilize your negotiation skills to overcome objections.
- Answer client questions, problem solve, and follow up with your quality rapport building talents.
- 4-40 Florida Property & Casualty Licensed (or willing to obtain within 30 days of hire)
- 1+ years Insurance Customer Service experience.
- Strong computer and technical skills, including Microsoft Office Suite and Agency Management software proficiency.
- A team player with a positive attitude and professional demeanor.
- The ability to prioritize work flow and effectively multitask.
State Insurance USA LLC
BusinessView all jobs at State Insurance USA LLC