State Farm Agent Team Member Needed - Possible $500 Starting Bonus
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Immediate opening for a Licensed Insurance Professional to join State Farm team to help generate new business and offer support to existing book of business in Vista, CA.
Must be energetic, enthusiastic and professional. Comfortable speaking with clients to help grow more business through value-based conversations and remarkable customer service.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English Preferred
- CA Property & Casualty license required
- CA Life & Health license Preferred. If do not have this license, must be willing and agree to obtain it within 90-days of employment.
- State Farm experience preferred
- *Offering $500 Bonus if have Current P&C License, have recent State Farm Office Experience and are Bi-Lingual in Spanish and English.
Qualities looking for:
- Ethical and Honest
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Dedicated to customer service
- Able to learn computer functions
- Experience in a variety of computer applications, particularly Windows
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to make presentations to potential clients
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
As an agent team member, you will receive:
- Annual Income $33,000 - $65000 + per year. Commission uncapped on Raw New Business
- Compensation includes hourly rate plus commission - Starting Rate Depends On Experience.
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement in my office
- Need to pass a Background Check and cannot have Felonies or Misdemeanors on record.
- Email cover letter and resume to email@example.com
State FarmWhy Work Here?
Looking for a Driven, Self-Starter who has the drive to someday run their own State Farm Agency.
Well established State Farm Agency located in Vista, CA.
217 Civic Center DriveVista, CA