Licensed Insurance Sales Agent
- $45,000 to $70,000 Yearly (plus commission)
We are seeking a licensed, experienced Insurance Sales Agent to join our team! You will be responsible for expanding the company's book of business by selling various types of insurance policies to new and existing clients.
We have the leads, you will be our closer!
In these uncertain times, reaching out to our community and making sure that everyone has the right coverage is important to us. While you are working for us, you will be helping hundreds of people have the coverage they need to protect them from different circumstances.
Here Is The Type Of Person We Need:
· Must have Property and Casualty Insurance License
· Tech Savvy Individual and Quick Learner
· 1 Year of Insurance Service or Sales Experience preferred
· 1 Year of Phone Experience Preferred
· Enthusiasm and belief about the role insurance and financial products play in people’s lives
· Empathy, understanding and have time to listen to our clients when tragedy hits
· College education is preferred for this role
Insurance Sales Responsibilities:
· Local Networking to develop insurance meetings, makes sales presentations and bind policies
· Establish client relationships and follow up with clients, as needed
· Support policy holders by responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverage's, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions and billing clarification
· Ability to discuss insurance bundling options with policyholders
What You Will Receive In Return:
· Base Salary + Very Competitive Commission/Bonus Structure
· PTO/Vacation and Holidays increase with experience
· Room for advancement within the company
State Farm Shabby ShawLong Beach, CA
Finance and Insurance
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.