Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Local StateFarm agency seeking a passionate, and caring individual to join our growingteam as a Customer Service Representative. As a key member of ourteam, you will play a pivotal role and your hard work and commitment will berewarded with competitive compensation, bonus and much more!
No insurance experienceis required as we are willing to train the right individual with the rightattitude!
You must have a desireto sincerely serve our community and be able to build long term relationshipswith clients and in the community to be truly successful in this role.
We are a unique team ofhigh performing individuals who are passionate about life and work and a strongdesire to make a difference in the lives of others… If you believe you have thesame passion and drive, I invite you to apply and I will be in touch with thenext steps.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
- Competitive Base Salary
- Achievement Goal Bonuses
- Range from $30,000 – $55,000 includes salary plus activity based performance bonuses
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Opportunity for advancement within the agency
Key Responsibilitiesinclude but not limited to:
- Foster strong relationships with our customers to maintain a high level of client retention and product loyalty.
- Achieve agency objectives
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
- Property & Casualty insurance license (must be able to obtain)
- Life & Health license (must be able to obtain)
- Possess an upbeat, positive, and enthusiastic attitude.
- Confident, self-starter who works well independently.
- Able to influence others.
- Follow through and exceed current and prospective client expectations.
- Driven and goal-oriented individual.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Powered by JazzHR
State Farm - Mike Kremer
BusinessView all jobs at State Farm - Mike Kremer