- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
WE INITIALLY ARE INTERVIEWING ON ZOOM! PLEASE BE ABLE TO INTERVIEW ON ZOOM!
Want to sell to a captive audience items they need by law?
A local State Farm Insurance Agency in Dodgeville, Wisconsin is looking to hire highly-motivated individuals!
As an Insurance Sales Representative/Customer Service, your primary responsibility is to achieve agency growth, retention and sales goals. You will help grow the agency by engaging new prospects and building strong relationships within the community. This will be performed in the office - utilizing the phone, emails, and in-person sales. Follow-up is key.
You’ll work as a member of a sales team focused on providing insurance and financial products that help customers protect their homes, cars, and retirement incomes, to achieve a better quality of life.
As a valued member of our team, you are eligible to enjoy the following benefits:
- $30,000 - $40,000 WEEKLY BASE PAY + UNCAPPED COMMISSIONS & BONUSES
- BASE PAY IS DETERMINED BY INTERVIEW & BACKGROUND
- $52,000-$85,000 TOTAL COMPENSATION WITH COMMISSION IF YOU CAN BE COACHED
- YES WE OFFER BASE PAY!
- Get paid to learn
- Vacation and Sick Days
- Continuous Training and Development
- Positive Work Environment with loyal management- we will treat you good
- MONDAY - FRIDAY DAYTIME HOURS
- NO LATE NIGHTS OR WEEKENDS!
Insurance Sales/Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Service existing customers and assist with processing new insurance applications
- Enhance insurance agency reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Prospect and initiate new business sales while building business referral relationships
- Execute, plan and implement office processes
- Maintain reports and records of insurance policies
- Process applications
- Maintain regular contact with clients and answer questions and make changes to existing policies
- We will train you for any of the above, selling is the #1 ability we are looking to cultivate
Insurance Sales/Service Representative Requirements:
- NO NEED TO APPLY IF YOU HAVE A HISTORY OF 3-6 MONTHS AT MULTIPLE JOBS
- 2 YEARS OF PREVIOUS SALES EXPERIENCE PREFERRED FOR THIS FIRST A SALES POSITION EARNING COMMISSION OR BONUSES
- 2 YEARS OF PREVIOUS CUSTOMER SERVICE EXEPRIENCE PREFERRED
- Must be organized, able to multitask, and efficient
- Must be self-motivated, reliable and have a positive attitude
- PC skills
- Possess a genuine and willingness to learn and be coachable
- Excellent skills in communication and presentation
- Career changers, recent grads and experienced sales individuals encouraged to apply
MUST BE ABLE TO INTERVIEW OVER ZOOM TO WORK IN-PERSON IN THE DODGEVILLE, WI 53533 OFFICE
Driving distance near:
Wyoming, Ridgeway, Hollandale, Mineral Point, Linden, Edmund, Clyde, Jonesdale
State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm. Agents are responsible for and make all employment decisions regarding their employees.**
State Farm InsuranceWhy Work Here?
Would you like to earn excellent pay with a great work-life balance? Weekends off, and dinner with the family every night?
BusinessView all jobs at State Farm Insurance