Customer Service Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
- $50,000 to $80,000 Yearly (plus commission)
- Benefits: medical, vision, dental, life insurance,
Looking to hire highly motivated professionals with customer service experience. Insurance experience preferred but not necessary as long as you are willing to learn our industry. This is a great opportunity to work for a top brand company to gather knowledge and experience.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service
- Answering phones and directing calls
- Gathering information for quotes
- Handling customers billing, payment reminders, and processing payments
- Handing evidence of insurance requests
- Claims reporting and follow up
- Administrative support including running daily reports and underwriting requests
- Policy Reviews identifying cross sell opportunities
- Ability to learn and apply product, industry and market knowledge to make professional recommendations to prospects and policyholders
- Ability to create professional business relationships with prospects and policyholders
- Strong listening, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to take initiative and act effectively in various circumstances without direction
- Self-confidence/perseverance/strong work ethic: remain positive and maintain progress towards a goal in spite of obstacles and adversity.
- Goal oriented: highly motivated and resourceful to achieve results
- Proven track record of trustworthiness, dependability and ethical behavior
- Proven problem solving ability: apply and balance conceptual and analytical thinking by breaking down complex problems, evaluating alternative sources of action and their likely outcomes, and selecting the best alternative
- Ability to organize and act on several activities concurrently
Must be able to successful complete all company, state, and federal requirements to obtain insurance licenses. Must be able to pass Property & Casualty and Life & Health Exams to get licensed. Agent will reimburse and help with the licensing process.
State Farm Chris Cheng AgencyWhy Work Here?
One of the top ranked agencies with lots of room for career advancement. Gain professional work experience with a Fortune 36 Company.
Agency focused on providing quality service to customers. Hiring team members who are equally committed to excellence and success.
6018 Mission St Ste BSan Francisco, CA
BusinessView all jobs at State Farm Chris Cheng Agency