Licensed Insurance Agent
- Expired: January 19, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
If you are a motivated self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential.
I invite you to apply for the position in my office. I challenge you to strive towards your potential. I look forward to being a part of your success!.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services. Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed. Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
What we provide
- Base Salary plus commission/bonus
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Retirement Plan Valuable experience Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my office
- Insurance Sales Experience/ Property & Casualty and L/H licenses preferred. Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening Self-motivated Ability to multi-task Ability to effectively relate to a customer Property & Casualty license (must be able to obtain) Life & Health license (must be able to obtain)
State Farm - Brad Trimble Agency
AddressCherry Hill, NJ
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at State Farm - Brad Trimble Agency