Interior Design Assistant
State College Design & Construction Centre Hall, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Busy construction firm looking for someone to assist with the design of custom spaces and carry out well planned, highly detailed residential remodel and new construction projects. Candidates must have the ability to:
-Assist designer in development on interior design concepts and sourcing of materials such as lighting and plumbing fixtures.
- assist with field measurements and input to modeling software.
-assist with the development of cabinetry design and layout
-Gather information and accurately upload selections to Project Management software for client approvals
-Assist in ordering selections online or with local suppliers
-Create presentation boards using Microsoft Publisher or InDesign
-Visit local showrooms to procure samples for tile, countertops, flooring, etc.
A successful candidate will have:
- a degree in Interior Design or prior Interior Design experience
- a high degree of organization and attention to detail
- experience with Chief Architect/Home Designer software or be a quick learner of various rendering software
State College Design & Construction
We are a busy construction company that focuses on custom remodels and new construction. We are looking for energetic, professional and detail-oriented people to add to our high-performing team.
2440 Earlystown RdCentre Hall, PA