Operations Support Specialist
- $18 to $23 Hourly
Operations Support Specialist 1
Under the direction of the Operations Support/ Treasury Manager, this position is responsible for a variety of operations support duties including handling of check and ACH returns, Online Banking implementation and support, research request, ATM/ Debit card maintenance, and reconciling accounts. This position requires a willingness to learn and grow within the ever-changing payments landscape.
- Processing check adjustments, returns, charge back items received from the Federal Reserve, and exception items from daily processing.
- Processing and/or verifying wire transfers in accordance with bank’s policy and procedures, ensuring compliance with all regulatory guidelines such as OFAC.
- Provide advanced online banking technical support to customers including enrollment/maintenance of Online Banking and Cash Management services.
- Reconciling and researching various transactions from activities such as Due-from bank accounts, ATM/Debit card reports, ACH file totals, etc.
- Coordinating specific work tasks with colleagues within and outside the department to ensure the smooth and efficient flow of processes and information.
- Working closely with Compliance Department to mitigate fraud and communicate information that could assist with adhering to policy and procedure and commercial, consumer, and regulatory guidelines.
- Preparing annual escheatment of abandoned assets including, deposit accounts, safe deposit box contents, Official checks, etc.
- Performs other job-related duties or special projects as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of three years related banking experience.
- General knowledge of bank products and regulatory guidelines
- Knowledge of applications such as Navigator, Payments Exchange, Access Manager, FedLine, Client Central, and Fiserv preferred.
- Excellent math and analytical skills. MUST be detail oriented.
- Strong computer skills including knowledge of core software, research software, spreadsheets and word processing.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
State Bank of TexasIrving, TX
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.