State Bank of India (California) Los Angeles, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our Headquarters office in Los Angeles is actively seeking a Compliance Associate to assist the Chief Compliance & Risk Officer (“CCRO”) with the administration and coordination of the Bank’s Compliance and CRA Programs. Responsibilities include:
- Preparing agenda and documentation for CERMC Committee meetings. Participating in meetings and may chair meetings in the absence of the CCRO.
- Reviewing marketing and advertising materials for regulatory compliance standards and approves release.
- Coordinating and reviewing vendor due diligence and risk assessment process using Risk Director software to ensure that all vendors are appropriately reviewed.
- Assigning online training for both new hires and existing employees. Monitoring BVS training assignments for compliance and timeliness and reports results.
- Performing compliance monitoring reviews under the general direction of the CCRO and reports on findings. Identifying findings and making recommendations.
- Monitoring changes in laws, regulations, and policies as well as regulatory best practices impacting monitoring and testing programs and makes recommendations.
Bachelor’s or high school degree and 2+ years of banking experience required, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Compliance experience in vendor management, marketing material review, and compliance monitoring preferred but not required. Should be detail oriented with ability to identify, analyze, plan, monitor, report, and control risk. Must have a base knowledge of banking regulation concepts and their impact to the Bank as a whole. Ability to understand the logical connection between Bank business policies and compliance regulations. Proficiency in Excel required. Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
State Bank of India (California)Why Work Here?
Excellent management; company sponsored benefits; excellent work environment
State Bank of India (California) is a full-service financial institution, offering an extensive portfolio of lending solutions as well as comprehensive consumer, business, and international services. The Bank was established in 1982 as a California State Chartered Bank under the Department of Financial Institutions in Los Angeles, California. At present, we have a total of seven branches throughout California with our headquarters located in Downtown Los Angeles. Through our branch and online network, SBIC has a strong presence and specialization in specific business sectors and expanded strategic markets.
707 Wilshire Blvd.Los Angeles, CA