Medical Service Technician
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
STAT-MED is a busy Durable Medical Equipment (DME) Company in business for 24 years located in North Phoenix (101 and I-17). We are seeking multiple Medical Equipment Service Technicians to perform various tasks to start IMMEDIATELY.
SERVICE TECHNICIAN REQUIREMENTS:
- CLEAN DRIVING RECORD for the past 3 years. Some truck driving experience preferred.
- Drug Test, MVR, and Background Check performed
- Minimum age requirement of 21 years
- Must be able to pass a DOT Physical Exam
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedules:
MUST BE ABLE TO WORK EVENINGS AND WEEKENDS.
MUST HAVE OR BE WILLING TO GET COVID VACCINE.
- $18.00 per hour
- Vacation, Sick, Holiday Pay, 401K Plan. Medical Plan Available 1st of Month following employment.
SERVICE TECHNICIAN DESCRIPTION:
- Deliver, Set-up, Pickup, Clean, Disinfect, and Quality Check Medical Equipment including specialty beds and mattresses to local hospitals, nursing homes, and residences, using company vehicles.
- Providing service and customer support during field visits
- Managing all on site installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks
- Diagnosing errors or technical problems and determining proper solutions
- Produce timely and detailed service reports
- Document processes
- Operate box trucks and vans in a safe manner
- Follow all company’s filed procedures and protocols
- Training Schedule: Monday through Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm
- Regular Schedule: 5 days (40 hours) per week. Working 1:00pm to 9:30pm three weekdays, and 9:00am-5:30pm Saturday and Sunday, with two consecutive weekdays off.
Evening and Weekends include On-Call Responsibilities with Overtime opportunity.
- Work days and shifts subject to change.
Please reply with resume via e-email. Please No calls, visits, or faxes.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
STAT-MED believes customer service is the most important aspect in any business model. In order to continually exceed our customers' standards, we will guarantee delivery of all our meticulously cleaned products within two hours; set-up and serviced by trained professionals who strive to make our customer's experience as delightful as possible.
23606 N 19th AvePhoenix, AZ
Get fresh Medical Equipment Service jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.