We are seeking a Field Biomedical Technician to join our team! You will maintain and repair equipment for the healthcare industry .
- Repair, Maintain, Safety Inspections, Preventive Maintenance,
- Troubleshoot and repair defective equipment
- Perform routine preventative maintenance
- Respond to work order requests in a timely fashion
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Previous experience in machinery or other related fields.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Familiarity with industrial tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Field service to the New York Metro area
- Knowledge of Medical Electronics or CBET a plus
Stat Biomedical Technicians, Inc.
Why Work Here?Stat Biomedical Technicians, Inc. repairs and maintains medical Electronics in hospitals nursing homes, private offices, physical therapy and chiropractic equipment throughout the Tri-State area. We are looking for a motivated mechanically and electrically inclined hands on individual. Candidate must be ok with driving and performing field service in the NY Metro area.
Balance, Independence, Dedication with room for growth!
Long Island, NY