Full Stack Developer - Virtual/Remote
StarsHR, Inc. Chicago, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
StarsHR has the following virtual/remote contract position available.
Lead NodeJS Developer
- Develop cloud native solutions in AWS using common patterns (microservices, event driven/serverless, choreography, etc)
- Ideate with Product Owners and teammates and deliver full stack solutions in short cycles with frequent releases
- Provide leadership and mentor team members on modern software principles
- Lead code reviews
- Provide and receive constructive feedback with team members to drive continuous improvement
- Experiment and Innovate with creativity while balancing value delivery
- Build and maintain healthy CI-CD pipelines with Infrastructure as Code and fully automated testing
- Deliver testable, maintainable and high-quality code and take operational responsibility for the components that you develop
- Be comfortable in a variety of data persistence from S3 to No-SQL databases
- Work in a fast-paced team using agile principles across multiple products
- Stay current with emerging trends in cloud software development
- Focus on customer needs in order to understand intended outcomes and collaborate with the team to solution around that value
- Strong/Expert level proficiency in Node.js development
- Sound knowledge of ECMAScript (6+) specification.
- Proven success in designing, coding and implementing scalable software solutions using modern technology and practices
- Strong/Expert level proficiency in building and deploying cloud-native solutions with AWS
- Strong experience in web service development (RESTful/json)
- Strong experience with No-SQL and SQL databases, MongoDB preferred
- At least one year of experience with Containerization (Docker, Kubernetes, or ECS)
- Experience with GitLab CI/CD, Splunk
- Experience building serverless applications on AWS using API Gateway, Lambda, SQS, SNS, IAM Roles/Permissions, DocumentDB/MongoDB.
- Experience in using Collaborative tools (Jira/Confluence) for task management, breakdown, estimation and tracking.
- Understanding of Agile techniques and ability to rapidly iterate in a dynamic environment
- Strong problem solving, analytical, and communications skills
- NestJS experience is a plus
W2 applicants only, please. Absolutely no third-party or agency submitted candidates will be considered.
StarsHR, Inc.Why Work Here?
IT and Engineering Staffing Professionals with opportunities throughout the U.S.
StarsHR is a quality-driven IT and Engineering staffing firm headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA. We offer both full-time and contract opportunities for technology professionals.