- Expired: September 15, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are searching for an Administrative Assistant to join our team and support our client based in Bethesda, Maryland. Initially, the position will be required to be on-site for 5 days per week. After successful training, the position will have the option to work remote 1 or possibly 2 days per week based on successful performance.
This position will provide high-level, high quality administrative support services to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) Program Support Center (PSC) executive. The duties include coordinating meetings, preparing PowerPoint presentations; reviewing and proofreading documents and presentations; assisting with organizing goals and objectives, and priorities; and coordinating teamwork among with the federal government staff and contractor staff. The individual shall attend meetings at multiple levels, take notes, and translate the notes into minutes. Identify action items from meetings and work with the managers to assign and track the actions items.
The Administrative Assistant provides the senior executive with a wide range of support. This will include administration, coordination, and project management duties, all requiring self-direction with frequent interaction with executive-level associates within HHS. The Administrative Assistant serves as the primary point of contact on all administrative matters pertaining to the senior executive. This role operates in a dynamic, results-driven, fast-paced environment with regular exposure to confidential data and situations requiring discretion, tact, diplomacy and good judgment. To be successful, the Administrative Assistant must be proactive, have exceptional attention to detail and be a strong problem-solver.
The candidate must have the following.
- A minimum of 6 years of experience providing services to those described above (preferably in a Federal Government environment).
- 3 years directly supporting a senior executive is required.
- Expert with PowerPoint, WORD, and Excel.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Exhibit the ability to quickly learn how to use new software products.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience with ServiceNow, or SalesForce, or both (desired).
- BS degree preferred. 4 years of additional experience can be substituted for the BS degree.
- Supplemental training and certifications with the MS products to indicate proficiencies, preferred.
In order to obtain required security clearance, candidate must be a US citizen or have resided in the U.S. for the past 3 consecutive years.
Starry Associates is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Get fresh Administrative Assistant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.