- Posted: over a month ago
- $50,000 to $100,000 Yearly
About Us:Starpower Home Entertainment Systems, Inc. is a nationally recognized specialty retailer and industry leader of luxury audio/video, appliances, and innovative lifestyle solutions founded in 1995 by the Pidgeon family. We are proud members of the communities we serve and regularly give back to organizations where our employees and customers live and work. Recently Starpower was inducted into Dealerscope Magazine’s Hall of Fame! Find out more at www.starcompanies.us.
What You Do:
As a Luxury Sales Consultant, you create luxurious and inviting spaces for homes and businesses utilizing the most innovative products and services available. You build relationships with your customers to determine which solutions meet their needs, as well as continuously foster a personalized sales experience aiming to establish a lasting rapport and potential contact in the future.
Why Choose Starpower:
- Competitive Annual Earnings Potential ($50-100k+, Base plus Commission & Bonus structure)
- Paid New Hire Training Program (up to first 6 months) – We will train you to become an expert on our products and services!
- Openings at our award-winning Scottsdale showroom
- Great work-life balance with daily store closures at 6pm
- Business casual with company logo attire
- Collaborate with the best team members in the industry
- Achieve ongoing career goals through executive caliber training and growth opportunities
- Access to robust benefits including health, 401k w/Match, Paid Time Off, an Employee Purchase Program, and more...
Your Background Profile:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred; Military Veterans encouraged to apply
- Sales: 5+ years in commission-based sales preferred (retail, direct or B2B sales)
- Product Knowledge: system/room design, A/V products, whole home automation, security systems, lighting, outdoor entertainment spaces, and more
- Project Management: full front to back oversight of customer projects, experience managing a book of business
- Time Management: consistency and organization with daily activities
- Leadership: initiative to drive both personal and organizational goals
- Relationship Building: promoting the company value proposition, cultivating existing and new client relations
- Networking & Prospecting: entrepreneurial, proactively seeking new business opportunities
- Problem Solving: handling rejection, creating unique customer outcomes
An Equal Opportunity Employer--M/F/D/V
This employment opportunity is available at the organization listed at the top of this page. Your application will go directly to them and all hiring decisions will be made by their management. All inquiries should be made directly with the organization that posted this employment opportunity.
Starpower Home Entertainment
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?