Customer Service Coordinator
- Posted: over a month ago
- $38,000 to $40,000 Yearly
Starpower Home Entertainment Systems, Inc. is a nationally recognized specialty retailer and industry leader of luxury audio/video, appliances, and innovative lifestyle solutions founded in 1995. Combined with the generations of expertise found with Ed Kellum & Son, as well as our other family companies including Star Floors, Inc. and Star Interior Resources, LLC, we continually bring the latest technology and products to our award-winning showrooms, along with an unmatched customer experience provided by our highly skilled sales, design, and installation teams.
What YOU Do:
The Client Coordinator manages the relationships with VIP clientele by improving satisfaction and inspiring customer loyalty. You manage clientele communication, conduct customer performance reviews, and assist with planning and executing showroom events. You build and foster relationships with members of the community, including coordinating community relations programs and donations.
Why Choose Starpower:
- Compensation: $38-40k (or based on experience)
- Work in our state-of-the-art, award-winning showroom in Southlake, TX with travel to other local showrooms
- Great work-life balance
- Employee Recognition Opportunities
- Collaborate with the best sales talent in the industry
- Achieve ongoing career goals through executive caliber training and growth opportunities
- Access to robust benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Financial Wellness resources and EAP (Employer Assistance Program), 401k w/ Match, Paid Time Off, Expense Reimbursement, Employee Purchase Program, and more...
Your Background Profile:
- Education: Associates degree preferred.
- Customer Service: Able to deliver superior professional service to business owners, executives, VIP clients, community partners, and internal departments.
- Project Management: Experience planning and coordinating a variety of clients, events, and special projects within established time frames.
- Relationship Building: Demonstrated ability to deliver an excellent customer experience, develop customer loyalty, and build long-term business relationships.
- Adaptable: Flexibility to work in-person with some hybrid opportunities, and availability to work evenings and weekends as needed.
- Computer Skills: Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Find your passion, join the BEST!
An Equal Opportunity Employer--M/F/D/V
This employment opportunity is available at the organization listed at the top of this page. Your application will go directly to them and all hiring decisions will be made by their management. All inquiries should be made directly with the organization that posted this employment opportunity.
Starpower Home Entertainment
BusinessView all jobs at Starpower Home Entertainment