Advertising Agency Account Director in Healthcare (Remote)
- Posted: over a month ago
We’re looking for new stars to join our self-motivated, super valuable and almost magically talented team. Starmark is proud to follow Agile methodology agency-wide, so if you’re passionate, curious and love BIG Ideas, we’d love to hear from you.
Account Director: Healthcare vertical
Solid experience working in a fast paced agency environment.
As an Agile Team We Value:
- Quick Daily Check-ins: facilitate collaboration, increase transparency, reduce noise, avoid waste
- Solid Planning: Participate in project roadmaps, plan new stories with clients, plan your work in 2-week sprints
- People Who Deliver: Trusted partnerships and can foster relationships with clients to ensure longevity and growth.
- Being Able to Respond to Change: Plan for change, remain flexible, collaborate with team and client for success
- Plays an active role in new client acquisition and new business pitches
- Collaborates with agency subject matter experts in the development of strategic plans and SOWs to ensure the Agency is providing the right recommendations to clients
- Manages overall client budgets and individual project budgets
- Conducts competitive analyses, and contributes to the creation of POVs, white papers and recommendations to the client to grow business
- Serves as a brand ambassador to ensure all client direction and work reflects, and elevates, the brand
- Approves and monitors media placements and rotation schedules
- Reviews work and recommendations for compliance to brand standards and adherence to strategy
- Upholds a high standard for accountability to, and of, team members
- Clearly and collaboratively sets expectations with team members
- Supports, coaches, mentors and trains team members to ensure growth and motivation
- Ability to work directly with client and team to build relationships
- Balanced analytical and creative mindset
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects in an Agile, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to direct strategy, creative, development, media, and content teams
- Understanding of aligning marketing strategies with business needs
- Experience in developing goals and requirements, project plans, and managing budgets
- Passion for learning the latest technologies and techniques
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, self-starter environment, juggling multiple accounts at once
- Ability to work well with others and resolve conflict when necessary
- Strong knowledge of both traditional and digital technologies
- Strong knowledge of Client Services Management processes including Agile methods a plus
- Maintain and grow client relationships through the development of strategic marketing strategies based on clients business goals, audience and budget
- The ability to help educate clients on complexity of work and set client priorities for feasible delivery
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Advertising or Marketing or similar profession in Account Management
- 10+ years experience in related advertising background
- Healthcare advertising experience required
- Advanced computer skills
- Math and analytical skills
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients and team members
Starmark offers paid time off and paid healthcare benefits.
Open to remote candidates within the US - travel required.
Starmark is a national integrated marketing agency headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, FL. Starmark is proud to follow Agile Methodology agency-wide and specializes in strategic thinking, award-winning creative, branding, advertising, interactive and public relations. Starmark delivers fresh perspectives and smart thinking to ignite clients’ business. Then we reinvest the knowledge to maximize return. It’s Big Ideas. Bottom line.
AddressFort Lauderdale, FL
BusinessView all jobs at Starmark