We are looking to fill two administrative roles by people who believe work makes a difference - through being ambitious and committed to the tasks at hand. These openings are for a Virginia Beach-based software development firm that prides itself in allowing for a great deal of autonomy for all team members. Essentially, your primary objective will be to assist in the growth and management of the business.
Pay Rate For Admin Assistant Opening: $16.25 per hour (starting)
Pay Rate For Receptionist Opening : $15.75 per hour (starting)
Comprehensive Benefits: Medical Plan, Health Savings Account in addition to...
- Paid Time Off, Company Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off Cash-In
- 401(k)plan with matching contributions
The admin will act as a liaison between developers, external contacts and coders in addition to:
- Data entry into ERP of software orders, purchasing instructions, and other items to be entered at the request of the development team.
- General clerical duties (maintaining records, receiving, preparing, and verifying documents; typing, filing, faxing, and photocopying (requiring a basic knowledge of proper office procedures).
- Document management: Storing, organizing, retrieving, and sharing documents utilizing OneDrive.
- Scheduling and coordinating meetings, interviews, and events as assigned, including arranging for meeting rooms both on- and off-site.
The receptionist role will involve extensive phone contact with business and individual clients in addition to:
- Greeting clients and prospective clients in a friendly and sincere manner, making them feel comfortable when they visit the office.
- Answering, screening and forwarding incoming phone calls
- Providing basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Maintaining common areas, copiers, printers, lunchroom, conference room
- Ensuring reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
Work Environment: A spacious office with a truly tech-driven vibe located at 800 Seahawk Circle, where integrity, customer focus, and diversity & inclusion, are what makes up the fabric of it's culture.
What we want:
- On a personal level, you should be very detail-oriented, super friendly, organized, and outgoing
- Admin opening requires 1-3 years of experience as an administrative assistant, expense reporting & client relations experience
- Exceptional customer service skills over the phone, as well as with customers in the office and with internal personnel
- Detail oriented, logical, and methodological approach to problems
- Strong information gathering and analysis skills.
For the admin role, you must be available 8:30 am to 5:00 pm, Mon-Fri.
For the receptionist role, you must be available 9:00 am to 5:30 pm, Mon-Fri.
*Administrative Assistant may also be responsible for coordination/planning and execution of special events and conferences for company outings, department and/or office events. You may also be preparing meeting materials, preparing and distributing minutes or other follow-up materials, and similar tasks. Faxing, Scanning, Copying, Printing, collating materials for employees as needed.