We are hiring two dynamic administrative assistants (1 full-time + 1 part-time) who will play a vital role in elevating the performance level of Oklahoma's most expansive iOS development company of 2019. This is a transparent, positive, mission driven organization where you'll pivot between competing priorities to streamline the workflow and efficiencies of the team—within an environment where fostering a positive staff culture is of the utmost importance.
Pay Rate For Full-Time Opening: $17.50 per hour (starting, non-negotiable)
Pay Rate For Part-Time Opening : $17.00 per hour (starting)
Comprehensive Benefits: Medical Plan w/ Dental Coverage option in addition to...
- 401(k) plan w/ matching contributions
- Health Savings Account
You will serve as the liaison between a team of 9 software developers and their project manager in addition to:
- Providing terrific front desk support in a tech-driven office environment (often involving answering inquiries and becoming an extension of clients by connecting them with their project manager)
- Supporting client intake and manage client communications & Organizing and preparing for client meetings (Setting up, organizing, and maintaining meeting room)
- Arranging TeamViewer meetings and organize software demo schedules
- Organizing collection of mobile app invoices and distributing them to appropriate project manager
Work Culture: A great balance between the hard grind of start-up life and fun times. You will work alongside a team of outstanding professionals who are super smart, dedicated, and driven. The office is located at 4005 NW Expressway in Oklahoma City—made up of a creative, positive and independent culture.
Aside from being considerably organized and having meticulous attention to detail, we are looking for:
- Extraordinary level of commitment. Demonstrate initiative to anticipate work flow needs and proactively plan accordingly & being proactive with potential conflicts
- Technologically curious. High level of comfort and/or interest with learning new mobile apps and tools
- Professionalism and compassion. You must have the ability to remain composed and focused in stressful situations utilizing customer-centric skills
- Although this role is not intended for tech savvy individuals, fluency with Excel, Social Media, LinkedIn, MS Publisher, and PowerPoint is expected
For the full-time position, you must be available from 9:00 am to 5:30 pm, Monday through Friday.
For the part-time position, you must be available 1:00 pm to 5:30 pm, Monday through Friday.
*Other Tasks Will Include: Drafting, collecting and distributing supporting documentation. May compile minutes and distribute follow up materials as required. Receptionist back-up duties: meeting, greeting and escorting visitors & Taking accurate messages and/or following up with responses to queries and requests. Managing multiple conference room calendars, including scheduling and maintenance of equipment. Assisting office administrator with time sheets and payroll while assisting HR with new employee onboarding. Creating and modifying documents using Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Performing secretarial duties including composing and typing sensitive and routine correspondence, proofreading and editing material for accuracy and clarity. Maintaining the office usage calendar and ensure that the office is clean and uncluttered at all times. Managing multiple projects involving complex and confidential data, and providing guidance and assistance to less experienced Administrative Assistants. Composing memos, transcribing notes, and researching and creating presentations.