We need two extremely proactive administrative assistants (1 full-time opening & 1 part-time opening) who can help enhance productivity for one of the country's most renown iOS & Android development firms of 2019. The ideal candidates will have friendly and easy-going personalities while also being hungry to achieve their professional goals at the same time.
Pay Rate For Full-Time Opening: $18.00 per hour (starting, non-negotiable)
Pay Rate For Part-Time Opening : $17.50 per hour (starting)
About the Office: Great work-life balance, positive staff culture, open communication among all team members, complete dedication to the work. The office is located at 3130 Paseo Mercado in Oxnard, CA—where you will work alongside a talented software development team fueled by bright ideas, with a mission to create original mobile apps.
You will act as the first point of contact to the coding staff on any office needs in addition to:
- Assisting in tracking software engineering projects from proposal stage to job creation using excel, Bill Quick and QuickBooks software
- Carrying out administrative support duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning
- Scheduling and managing a high volume of meetings, conference calls, and appointments
- Researching and compiling data from a variety of sources in connection with special reports and special projects preparation
- Being organized and having meticulous attention to detail is what you do best - you must be able to pivot between competing priorities and constantly think of ways to streamline the workflow and efficiencies of the team.
- Unquestionable personal integrity – takes pride in their ability to maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Focused, energetic and driven. Excellent attitude and an extraordinary client service orientation
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Google Drive, Gmail, Adobe Acrobat & Reader
- Someone who works ethically and with integrity, including maintaining client and firm confidentiality
- Superior phone skills—friendly and helpful in all interactions on the phone
Benefits Package: Includes 401(k), healthcare w/ dental coverage option (for full-time candidates only).
Work Schedule: Both openings require availability Monday-Friday from 8:45am to 5:15pm.
Additional responsibilities may consist of: Independently drafting replies to inquiries, reviewing correspondence prepared by others for superiors' signature to ensure correct grammar, format and completeness. Managing phone system and service providers (internet, phones, email, webhosting, etc.). Creating and maintaining logs for tracking purposes. Maintaining calendar, preparing daily schedule and prioritizing meeting requests for coding team. Completing expense reports and handles reconciliation of receipts for software projects. Managing external requests and retrieve messages on behalf of the team, providing effective communication to both parties as appropriate. Performing back-up receptionist duties (answering phones, sorting and preparing mail/packages) as needed.