- Posted: 4 days ago
Stark Tech is seeking a highly motivated and independent thinking Integration Specialist to join our team in Orlando, FL. If you have an understanding of AC and DC power distribution systems, can read and interpret schematics/drawings, have outstanding interpersonal skills, and can work in a fast-paced, deadline driven work environment, we want to talk to you!
Are you the ideal candidate?
The ideal candidate must be able to implement, configure, and maintain new and existing Power Monitoring Systems (both hardware and software), and will be responsible for configuring them to communicate with metering hardware using software configuration tools. Familiarity with industry standard testing equipment and the ability to read/interpret circuit diagrams, electrical drawings, and maintenance manuals is a must as the Integration Specialist will also inspect, install, replace, repair, troubleshoot, and maintain outdated power meters at various client facilities.
How will you be successful in this role?
Apart from the overall scope of the role listed above, this position requires a high level of organization, diligent time management, efficient communication skills, and comfortability working in environments that are potentially physically dangerous. Candidates should also be capable of reciting and displaying appropriate safety techniques and practices that are associated with working around high voltage electrical equipment.
What we would love to see:
- Associate degree (preferred) -or- Experience in electronics, electrical theory, and or military training.
- 2-4 years' experience as a Field Service Engineer and/or customer service technician with, electrical, electro-mechanical or electronics related equipment or equivalent experience (preferred).
- Experience in the field of emergency power generation and distribution, including switchgear control applications and generator control applications (a plus).
- HMI/SCADA programming, troubleshooting & basic configuration experience including graphics, reports, & alarm screens development/modification (a plus).
- Complete competence at utilizing test and diagnostic equipment such as oscilloscope, digital voltmeter, AC clamp meter, load banks and other electronic test devices.
- Ability to write business reports, correspondence, procedures, effectively present information and respond to customer questions.
- Driving and safe vehicle operation skills.
- Low and medium voltage switchgear familiarity.
- Operating knowledge of Microsoft office software and working proficiency with handheld devices, such as Smartphones, iPads, etc.
Who are we?
Stark Integration delivers actionable insights through data-driven analytics and automation technology. Our solutions reduce waste, improve efficiency, and improve the bottom line. Stark Integration specializes in Building Controls and Automation, Energy and Power Management, Protective Systems and Customized Service Solutions. Stark Integration's in-depth understanding of building operations combines technology with real-world expertise to deliver tangible and scalable results. Stark is a manufacturer's representative for Schneider Electric. In addition, our in-house expertise enables integration of any building management system with best-in-class lifecycle support and service. Legacy Companies: U&S Services, mc2 , Technical Building Services, TBS Controls
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
TechnologyView all jobs at Stark Tech
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?