Stark Tech is seeking a Integration Specialist with a strong background in Temperature Control building controls systems to join our team. If you have the ability to configure, verify and operate these systems and other low voltage control sub-systems to meet project requirements, we want to talk to you!
How are you successful in this role?
You should be able to configure and test technically complex building control systems as defined by contract documents. Develop and test software programs necessary to operate the system. The ability to complete the loading and commissioning of all system and network-level controllers. Be able to assist in validation of complete system functionality and troubleshoot any problems to ensure proper operation. Work with the project management and engineering teams for the creation of as-built drawings and software. Assist in performing site-specific training for the owner or operator on the total building control system.
What are we looking for?
- Associates degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent.
- Two (2) years experience with mechanical and/or electrical engineering systems.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the construction or HVAC industry.
- Basic networking knowledge.
- Demonstrated knowledge of control theory, automatic temperature controls, building automation systems and other building systems.
- Demonstrated experience in the integration of low voltage building sub-systems using various industry protocols (i.e LON, BacNet, etc.).
- Operating knowledge of Microsoft office software and working proficiency with handheld devices, such as Smartphones, iPads, etc.
- Ability to communicate with customers and coworkers regarding inspection and service findings.
What we would love to see?
- Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent.
- Strong networking background.
Who are we?
Stark Integration delivers actionable insights through data-driven analytics and automation technology. Our solutions reduce waste, improve efficiency, and improve the bottom line. Stark Integration specializes in Building Controls and Automation, Energy and Power Management, Protective Systems and Customized Service Solutions. Stark Integration's in-depth understanding of building operations combines technology with real-world expertise to deliver tangible and scalable results. Stark is a manufacturer's representative for Schneider Electric. In addition, our in-house expertise enables integration of any building management system with best-in-class lifecycle support and service. Legacy Companies: U&S Services, mc2 , Technical Building Services, TBS Controls.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Stark TechAllendale, NJ
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.