Access Control/ CCTV Sales Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
An Access Control/ CCTV Sales Representative is a key member of Stark Tech's Southeast Protective technology group. This role is responsible for identifying sales opportunities and establishing relationships with key customers and potential clients. We are looking for a team player with strong customer service skills that has experience handing a large volume of work.
How are you successful in this role?
The sales will be focused on, but not limited to, protective systems and risk mitigation, such as CCTV (IP Camera solutions), access control, burglar alarm, and fire alarm systems. Also, learning to notate and discuss energy management systems, lighting systems, A/V systems, etc.
In this role, you will need to understand Access Control, CCTV (IP cameras), and/or Fire Alarm as your focus of sales. Understand codes and how to estimate these systems. Responsible for (preferably) Schneider Electric EcoStruxure Centric Security, CCTV (lead with PELCO and Geutebruck), and Notifier (or others) Fire Alarm. Develop specifications, guiding engineer designs and to be able to present to Architects, Engineers, and End Users. In addition, network with industry professionals to increase sales opportunities. Establish relationships with key contractors and clients for design build opportunities. Seek opportunities for business development with key clients. Contact consultants and update Stark Tech on key projects. Keeping the CRM up to date and having weekly or biweekly meetings with leadership. Develop key sales opportunities. Required to add 24 new customers per year through end user meetings or specifications.
What are we looking for?
- 2 years of tech school or a 4-year business degree, preferred.
- Knowledge of the specifications for the CSI formats.
- Proven protective systems sales within the central Florida market.
- Proven track record in business development.
- Proven track record of increasing revenue through generation of new leads.
- Technical knowledge of industry. Willingness to learn all divisions of technology and IoT.
- Experience with technology systems such as Building Automation, Power Management, Lighting Controls preferred.
- Ability to interact with all levels of personnel to include Leadership, Department/Project Managers, Engineers, Sales personnel, Service and Control Technicians.
- Strong customer service skills
- Willingness to accept responsibility and accountability.
- Ability to adapt and be flexible in a changing environment.
- Can multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Must be able to deal with a large volume of work in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment.
- Preferred NICET Level III or above.
Who are we?
Stark Integration delivers actionable insights through data-driven analytics and automation technology. Our solutions reduce waste, improve efficiency, and improve the bottom line. Stark Integration specializes in Building Controls and Automation, Energy and Power Management, Protective Systems and Customized Service Solutions. Stark Integration's in-depth understanding of building operations combines technology with real-world expertise to deliver tangible and scalable results. Stark is a manufacturer's representative for Schneider Electric. In addition, our in-house expertise enables integration of any building management system with best-in-class lifecycle support and service. Legacy Companies: U&S Services, mc2 , Technical Building Services, TBS Controls
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
BusinessView all jobs at Stark Tech