HVAC Design Engineer
Stark Tech Group Tonawanda, NY
- Posted: over a month ago
U&S Services has an exciting opportunity for an innovative Mechanical Engineer to to join our team! If you have the ability to adapt quickly to new technologies and want to be part of a fast moving, growing company we want to speak to you.
How are you successful in this role?
This position is responsible for providing engineered drawings for HVAC control systems. You should be able to utilize your experience to review specifications and contract drawings for assigned projects. Provide accurate drawings for HVAC control systems and schematics using AutoCAD. Have the ability to size control valves, dampers, air flow stations, and the like for HVAC systems. Be able to write and understand the sequence of operations for HVAC control systems. Assemble submittals and O&Ms for projects.
What are we looking for?
- Associate degree in Mechanical Engineering/Mechanical Engineering Technology.
- 3+ years' experience in relevant field.
- 3+ years' experience using AutoCAD.
- Sound knowledge in electrical circuits, HVAC and controls.
- Understanding of advanced hydronic and duct work systems.
- Advanced computer skills and proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- Must be able to deal with a large volume of work in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment.
What we would love to see?
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering/Mechanical Engineering Technology.
Who are we?
U&S Services Inc. is a Stark Tech Group company, a leading provider of comprehensive intelligent building management solutions for facilities in multiple industries. starktechgroup.com
U&S Services Inc. provides intelligent building controls and automation systems to help companies execute energy and operational strategies. We do more than sell control systems and building analytics software; we partner with our customers to solve problems and drive outcomes through innovative technology, expertise, and practical experience.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Stark Tech Group
ConstructionView all jobs at Stark Tech Group