- LOCATION: Richland, Mississippi
- CONTRACT TYPE: Contract-to-hire
- EXPERIENCE: <2 years
- OPENINGS: 1
- EDUCATION: High School
- TRAVEL: Never
- RELOCATION ASSISTANCE: No - Local candidates only
- Receive project assignments from Design Team member.
- Under supervision, prepare construction drawings required to support the installation of electronic special systems (fire alarm, security, access control, and other low voltage specialty systems).
- Electronic systems drawings will typically consist of items such as floor plan layouts, riser diagrams, control panel interconnections and peripheral device terminations.
- Prepare product submittal documentation (i.e., data sheets, battery calculations)
- Maintain project drawing files, and associated records and documentation tracking and updating of as-built drawings.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Design Team Member.
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD (version 2014 or higher).
- Must be proficient using Windows based software and MS office 2000 or higher (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Must have strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Experience in electrical/mechanical construction preferred but not required.
- High school or equivalent education required.