Clerk - Southgate
- Expired: July 19, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Performs clerical and administrative duties to assist the Principal and school staff at Rebecca Stallman Southgate School
- Completes morning office duties, such as daily attendance and lunch count as requested.
- Responds to Public Address system. Makes daily announcements and bus calls.
- Creates requisitions and orders supplies. Fills and distributes staff's needs.
- Processes all time off forms and prepares bi-weekly payroll by utilizing KRONOS timekeeping system.
- Coordinates and schedules all substitutes for both school buildings.
- Coordinates with Principal to prepare and distribute materials such as family orientation and registration packets, staff handbooks, and audit and accreditation items
Sets up and maintains paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondences, and other materials
Answers telephones, directs calls, and takes messages. Greets visitors and addresses their inquires.
Sets up and maintains paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondences, and other materials.
Fulfills requests for information from agencies, school districts, parents, etc.
- Manages special funds such as tuition fees and other funds, as requested.
- Reviews all student injury accident reports as necessary to input information onto Unusual Incident logs and forwards to appropriate departments.
- Develops with the principal statistical data needed on student enrollments, withdraws, and pending admissions.
- Completes other clerical and/or administrative duties as needed.
- Assists Privacy Officer to protect confidential information of the individuals served from unauthorized use or disclosure.
Stark County Board of Developmental Disabilities
BusinessView all jobs at Stark County Board of Developmental Disabilities