Project Manager - Low voltage - relocation assistance provided
- Expired: August 10, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client is growing a lot in New England and has tons of work in the Portland, ME area. They have free health insurance for employees, an excellent benefits package, tons of overtime available and a family atmosphere. Relocation assistance is provided if you want to move from another state.
The Project Manager will plan, direct, coordinate and budget activities concerned with construction projects for Telecommunications, Security, Audio / Visual (AV) and Wireless Installations and Technologies. You will ensure projects are done on time and on budget.
What you will do as a Low Voltage Project Manager :
• Responsible for construction projects from conception to completion.
• Responsible for client satisfaction and solving issues
• Meet project deadlines and customer expectations.
• Participate in estimating meetings
• Establish project schedule and make sure jobs are properly staffed
• other responsibilities as assigned
What you will need as a Low Voltage Project Manager :
- construction project management experience required
- background in low voltage a huge plus
- Valid Driver's license
What you will get as a Low Voltage Project Manager :
- free health insurance for employees
- excellent employee benefits
- generous PTO
- company vehicle, gas card and EZ pass
BusinessView all jobs at Starhired