Senior Financial Analyst
Recruiter: Yesenia Galvan (559)446-5815 | Yesenia@stardomconsult.com
At Stardom Employment Consultants, we are the go-to staffing firm for all accounting, finance, and business office positions across California. Stardom has many exclusive client relationships and we have built a reputation for being able to identify the perfect candidates for even the most critical roles within their businesses. In fact, the majority of the positions we accept are not even advertised publicly. Currently, we are partnering with a respected company located in Fresno to find a skilled Senior Financial Analyst to join their team. Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity. Here are the details:
We are looking for a detail-oriented and strategically minded senior financial analyst to join our finance team. The senior financial analysts responsibilities include assisting with financial planning and budgeting processes, analyzing financial statements and reports, developing financial models, preparing projections, and performing research and analysis as may be required by leadership. As a senior financial analyst, you will also be responsible for providing project teams with financial guidance and assisting with monthly close processes.
Senior Financial Analyst Responsibilities:
- Reviewing and analyzing financial statements and reports.
- Tracking KPIs and preparing financial reports.
- Assisting with budgeting and monthly close processes.
- Understanding key business drivers.
- Assisting project teams with financial guidance.
- Developing financial projections and building financial models.
- Performing research and analysis as required.
- Ensuring compliance with financial guidelines, company policies, and relevant legal regulations.
Senior Financial Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelors degree in finance, accounting, or a related field.
- 2+ years of experience in financial planning, analysis, and modeling.
- Ability to present financial information to a non-financial audience.
- Working knowledge of financial strategies.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Detail-oriented and able to perform in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and SAP, Oracle, or related financial systems.
Compensation Target: $95K+ Bonus+ Great Benefits
We look forward to reviewing your resume with the highest level of confidentiality! Call us today for further details and consideration, or apply here!
Stardom Employment ConsultantsFresno, CA
Finance and Insurance
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.