- 7 years test automation design and implementation experience with programming languages and script development, as well as experience designing, developing and implementing test automation strategies, approaches and frameworks
- Knowledge of Behavior Driven Development automation frameworks such as SpecFlow and Cucumber
- Experience in Data Analysis, Log Analysis, SQL and No-SQL databases for querying, test execution and evaluation
- Experience with testing and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems.
- Proven ability to translate insights into business recommendations
- Knowledge in supporting a development environment
- Experience with Cloud Computing platforms (e.g. Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google App Engine)
- Experience in testing high capacity, redundant, and mission critical environments
- Knowledge in databases and comfortable with Microsoft databases technologies
- Sufficient experience in server administration, network configuration and concepts of systems engineering
- Proficiency in TCP/IP networking, architecture and applications
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Information Systems, Informatics, or a related field or degree equivalent; and/or work experience in Software Development Quality Assurance
- Strong interpersonal skills, building an effective network of relationships.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing, as an advocate for the platform.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with proven ability to design pragmatic solutions.
- Mentoring, coaching and leading other technical and non-technical team members.
- Experience reviewing product and technical requirements and developing an effective test plan
- Diverse QA experience testing on a variety of platforms: website, client - server application, and backend services
- Experience with bug tracking and documenting systems, Jira/Confluence a plus
- Experience with software testing tools such Visual Studio Test, Postman, JMeter, Selenium, SpecFlow
We are committed to creating a diverse and welcoming workplace that includes partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We believe that enables us to better meet our mission and values while serving customers throughout our global communities. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with all federal state and local ordinances. Starbucks Corporation is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at 206-318-0660 or via email at email@example.com