We'd love to hear from people with:
- 2 years retail / customer service management experience OR
- 4+ years of US Military service
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Entrepreneurial mentality with experience in a sales focused environment
- Minimum High School or GED
- Legal documentation establishing your identity and eligibility to be legally employed in the country in which you apply.
- Ability to work full time (the work regularly demands in excess of 40 hours per week) including variable hours including early mornings, evenings, weekends and/ or holidays.
Join us and connect with something bigger, apply today!
Starbucks and its brands are an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. Starbucks will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all federal, state, and local ordinances.