Licensed Commercial Real Estate Sales & Leasing Advisor
- $100,000 to $144,500 Yearly (plus commission)
Starboard CRE, a boutique commercial real estate firm based in San Francisco, is seeking an experienced licensed agent to join our rapidly growing technology-forward firm. Are you a multitasker and thrive in fast-paced environments? Are you familiar with the processes involved in (office-medical-retail) leasing and sales, investment properties, and other development opportunities? Can you think outside the box with an enterprising mindset? Are you currently in Sales and achieving solid results in a profession without boundaries to grow to achieve your maximum results? We'd love to hear from you if you answered yes to all of these questions!
- Full support of our in-house service team, i.e., accounts, research, marketing, and media designers, to facilitate marketing and internal transactions on your behalf
- Interns to assist in Marketing efforts
- Formalized Training Program to ensure the best chance for your Success
- It is based in a convenient area with immediate access to Market street stations, nearby parking garages, cafes, and restaurants
- A collaborative work environment with meeting spaces, a print room, a conference room, a stocked kitchen with snacks, beverages, and a coffee/tea bar
- Market research and data resources that are constantly updated to reflect current market conditions
- A modern brick and timber space to engage with potential clients, host meetings, etc.
- A strong San Francisco Bay Area, California, and regional presence
- Worldwide connections through our affiliate networks
- Liberal commission splits
- No assigned territories
- Team oriented
- Flexible schedule and work-life balance
Maintaining accurate and up-to-date information in the company CRM platform leads funnel or database that supports activity reporting
- Be responsible for end-to-end deals management: obtaining and maintaining listings of available properties
- Provide tenants and landlords with relevant information on leasing and sales availability, current market conditions, and property values
- Must have strong communication and negotiation skills to network with local businesses, make prospect calls, negotiate between buyers and sellers, and facilitate final transactions
- Handle client negotiations and transactions and ensure paperwork is filled out accurately and legally
- Seek out acquisition targets and grow a book of leads to help ensure future growth
- Maintaining current knowledge of market conditions, property values, and legislation may affect the real estate industry. Research and recommend new properties that fit the company's portfolio goals. Conduct walk-throughs with clients to determine their specific needs and budget
- Coordinate viewings of properties with potential buyers/tenants, prepare paperwork for property transactions
- Maintain good relationships with current tenants/landlords to encourage renewals and referrals. Conduct market research to identify
- A valid California real estate license or have completed the necessary classes and are ready to take California Real Estate Exam
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in the field
- Good knowledge of the local market (San Francisco Bay Area)
- Goal-oriented with a focus on personal development; attention to detail and organization is critical
- Understanding of marketing and advertising practices
- Prior Sales Experience Required
- Bachelor's or Associate's degree with state-mandated coursework in real estate
$144,500+ at plan commission schedule
Note: This position is commission only. However, you will receive and maintain a steady flow of solid leads backed by our competitive lead generation systems. With commission comes upside income growth, plus the support of our in-house service team.
Your Success is our Success! Requirements include a California Real Estate Salesperson or Broker’s entrepreneurial mindset and demonstrated sales track record in commercial real estate (or a related field). A higher level of education is preferred but not required for excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills. Starboard CRE is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
As the largest independently-owned commercial real estate firm in San Francisco, Starboard CRE provides boutique, full-service, client-oriented expertise while offering global reach through national and international partner offices. Established in 1991, Starboard CRE has organically developed significant relationships with owners, investors, tenants, developers, architects, and attorneys throughout the San Francisco Bay Area with access to a network of professionals throughout multiple markets in the U.S. Locally based, and technology-forward, our brokers are highly qualified experts backed by a full-service, in-house support team who understand the intricacies of San Francisco real estate. Starboard CRE brings decades of brokerage experience representing over 600 million square feet of space with an aggregate lease value of over 10 billion and investments sold over 3 billion.
Starboard CRESan Francisco, CA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.