Customer Service & Shipping Admin
- $38,000 to $45,000 Yearly
Our company is expanding and looking for an ambitious and motivated individual to join our team as a Service Delivery & Support Specialist. You will be responsible for collaborating with support staff while providing administrative and customer support to ensure efficient department operations. Top candidates will have good interpersonal skills, with an affinity for excellent customer service. This is a full-time position based in our Virginia Beach, VA corporate office.
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone and email
- Process requests via multiple sources and coordinate internally to ensure resolution
- Maintain and organize departmental calendars with upcoming meetings, events, and travel
- Manage product sales and warranty request which include ordering, shipping and returns
- Prepare shipping documentation to include commercial invoices, international BOLs and any other required customs paperwork
- Update and maintain internal databases with a high degree of accuracy
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned
- Provide support remotely when necessary
- Experience with Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Experience using help desk software
- Understanding of how CRM systems work
- Ability to prioritize your workload to ensure critical issues are resolved first
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills while working independently
- Minimum 2 years of customer service is required, with logistics experience beneficial
Compensation & Benefits:
· Annual salary
· Full-time employment
· Benefits Include: Employee Incentive Plan (EIP), Health, Dental, Vision, Accident, Life, Short Term Disability and 401K
StarChase provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Find out more about the company and products by visiting our website at www.starchase.com.
Exciting opportunity to be a part of a team that brings life savings technology to first responders and communities. Come join our team!
This is a full-time position based in our corporate offices in Virginia Beach, VA. If you want to be part of a dynamic, agile team that drives innovation in a unique marketplace and you value building amazing products that will impact society, we want to talk to you immediately! Find out more about the company and products by visiting our website at www.starchase.com.
StarChase LLCVirginia Beach, VA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.